Art der Publikation: Beitrag in Zeitschrift
Revisiting Gender Identity and Relative Income within Households -- A cautionary tale on the potential pitfalls of density estimators
- Kuehnle, D.; Oberfichtner; M.; Ostermann; K.
- Titel der Zeitschrift:
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Download BibTeX
Work in progress (selection)
- Do pictorial warnings on tobacco products affect health outcomes?
- Can a housing-led intensive support program improve the housing, health, and service outcomes of the chronically homeless? (with Guy Johnson and Yi-Ping Tseng)
- How does parental education affect their children's mental health? (with Patrick Sturm)
- Media campaigns and smoking (with Simon Reif)
- Distance to GPs and emergency hospital usage (with Ingo Kolodziej and Simon Reif)
- A Firm-side Perspective on Parental Leave Absences (with Mathias Huebener, Jonas Jessen and Michael Oberfichtner)
- The effects of a conditional home care subsidy on maternal employment, child care choices, and children's development (with Matthias Collischon and Michael Oberfichtner)
- Does paternity leave promote gender equality in the labour market? (with Max Kunaschk and Michael Oberfichtner