Type of Publication: Article in Journal
1918-19 Influenza Pandemic in Economic History
- Karlsson, M.; Kuehnle, D.; Prodromidis, N.
- Title of Journal:
- Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Economics and Finance
- Download BibTeX
Work in progress (selection)
- Do pictorial warnings on tobacco products affect health outcomes?
- Can a housing-led intensive support program improve the housing, health, and service outcomes of the chronically homeless? (with Guy Johnson and Yi-Ping Tseng)
- How does parental education affect their children's mental health? (with Patrick Sturm)
- Media campaigns and smoking (with Simon Reif)
- Distance to GPs and emergency hospital usage (with Ingo Kolodziej and Simon Reif)
- A Firm-side Perspective on Parental Leave Absences (with Mathias Huebener, Jonas Jessen and Michael Oberfichtner)
- The effects of a conditional home care subsidy on maternal employment, child care choices, and children's development (with Matthias Collischon and Michael Oberfichtner)
- Does paternity leave promote gender equality in the labour market? (with Max Kunaschk and Michael Oberfichtner